|Store Home Browse: Books ... Comics & Graphic Novels|
|1-10 of 532856 Results Next|
1. The Art of Overwatch Limited Edition|
by BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT
This deluxe limited edition comes packaged in a beautiful clamshell box with magnetic closure and includes an acetate slipcover featuring the game’s most popular hero, Tracer, as well as two portfolios containing a total of three prints chosen by the Overwatch team!
1. Overwatch: Anthology Volume 1
2. Overwatch Coloring Book
3. The Art of Hearthstone
4. The Art of Overwatch
5. Nintendo amiibo - Link: Skyward Sword
6. The Art of Persona 5
7. The Art of Splatoon
8. Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash - No Shirt, No Shoes, All Service Edition - PlayStation 4
9. Undisputed Street Fighter Deluxe Edition
10. The Skyrim Library - Volumes I, II & III (Box Set) .
2. The Secret History of Wonder Woman|
by Jill Lepore
A riveting work of historical detection revealing that the origin of Wonder Woman, one of the world’s most iconic superheroes, hides within it a fascinating family story—and a crucial history of twentieth-century feminism
1. Wonder Woman Unbound: The Curious History of the World's Most Famous Heroine
2. Wonder Woman 75th Anniversary Box Set
3. Wonder Woman: A Celebration of 75 Years
4. Wonder Woman and Philosophy: The Amazonian Mystique (The Blackwell Philosophy and Pop Culture Series)
5. Wonder Woman: The Art and Making of the Film
6. Wonder Woman Psychology: Lassoing the Truth
7. The Spectacular Sisterhood of Superwomen: Awesome Female Characters from Comic Book History
8. Wonder Woman Vol. 1: The Lies (Rebirth)
9. Wonder Woman: The Golden Age Omnibus Vol. 1
10. Wonder Woman Vol. 2: Year One (Rebirth) .
3. The Complete Calvin and Hobbes|
by Bill Watterson
Join Calvin and Hobbes on all their adventures in this three-volume collection of every comic strip from the comic strip’s eleven year history (1985 to1996).
Amazon.com Review An Excerpt from Bill Watterson's Introduction:
An Excerpt from Bill Watterson's Introduction:
"I’ve loved comic strips as long as I can remember. As a kid, I knew I wanted to be either a cartoonist or an astronaut. The latter was never much of a possibility, as I don’t even like riding in elevators. I kept my options open until seventh grade, but when I stopped understanding math and science, my choice was made. There is great personal satisfaction in attending to detail and quality, and I remain very proud of the standards the strip met day after day. I also liked the responsibility of knowing that, succeed or fail, it was all my own doing. This approach kept the strip very honest and personal--everything having to do with Calvin and Hobbes expressed my own ideas, my own values, my own way. I wrote every word, drew every line, and painted every color. It’s a rare gift to find such fulfilling work and I tried to show my appreciation by giving the strip everything I had to offer."
Exclusive Images from the New Collection !-- begin3pak -->
1. The Complete Far Side
2. Sweet Sprouts 20 inch Plush Tiger by Animal Adventure
3. Dilbert 2.0: 20 Years of Dilbert
4. The Adventures of Tintin: Collector's Gift Set
5. The Essential Calvin and Hobbes: a Calvin and Hobbes Treasury
6. The Dark Knight Trilogy Special Edition (BD) [Blu-ray]
7. Lifeguard Clarifying Shampoo 12oz
8. Horizon Zero Dawn - PlayStation 4
9. Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age Limited Steelbook Edition - PlayStation 4
10. Arrival [Blu-ray] .
4. My Favorite Thing Is Monsters|
by Emil Ferris
In this debut, which takes the form of a fictional graphic diary, a 10-year-old girl tries to solve a murder.Set against the tumultuous political backdrop of late ’60s Chicago, My Favorite Thing Is Monsters is the fictional graphic diary of 10-year-old Karen Reyes, filled with B-movie horror and pulp monster magazines iconography. Karen Reyes tries to solve the murder of her enigmatic upstairs neighbor, Anka Silverberg, a holocaust survivor, while the interconnected stories of those around her unfold. When Karen’s investigation takes us back to Anka’s life in Nazi Germany, the reader discovers how the personal, the political, the past, and the present converge. Full-color illustrations throughout. ... Read more
1. My Favorite Thing Is Monsters Vol. 2 (Vol. 2)
2. Japanese Notebooks: A Journey to the Empire of Signs
3. Providence Act 1 Final Printing HC
4. Imagine Wanting Only This (Pantheon Graphic Novels)
6. Providence Act 2 Limited Edition Hardcover
7. The Best We Could Do: An Illustrated Memoir
8. Providence Act 3 Limited Edition Hardcover
9. Everything is Flammable
10. From Hell .
5. Everyone's a Aliebn When Ur a Aliebn Too: A Book|
by Jomny Sun
everyone’s a aliebn when ur a aliebn too is the illustrated story of a lonely alien sent to observe Earth, only to meet all sorts of creatures with all sorts of perspectives on life, love, and happiness, all while learning to feel a little better about being an alien—based on the enormously popular Twitter account, @jonnysun.
Here is the unforgettable story of Jomny, a lonely alien who, for the first time ever, finds a home on our planet after learning that earthlings can feel lonely too. Jomny finds friendship in a bear tired of other creatures running away in fear, an egg struggling to decide what to hatch into, an owl working its way to being wise, a tree feeling stuck in one place, a tadpole coming to terms with turning into a frog, a dying ghost, a puppy unable to express itself, and many more.
Through this story of a lost, lonely and confused alien finding friendship, acceptance, and love among the creatures of Earth, we will all learn how to be a little more human. And for all of us earth-bound creatures here on this planet, we can all be reminded that sometimes, it takes an outsider to help us see ourselves for who we truly are.
... Read more
1. Turtles All the Way Down
2. One Day We'll All Be Dead and None of This Will Matter: Essays
3. Dear Evan Hansen (Original Broadway Cast Recording)(2LP Blue Vinyl w/Digital Download)
4. Hunger: A Memoir of (My) Body
5. Away with Words: An Irreverent Tour Through the World of Pun Competitions
6. Electric Arches
7. The Refugees
8. A Colony in a Nation
9. Theft by Finding: Diaries (1977-2002)
10. Milk and Honey .
6. Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood (Pantheon Graphic Novels)|
by Marjane Satrapi
A New York Times Notable Book
1. Persepolis 2: The Story of a Return (Pantheon Graphic Novels)
2. A Zombie Christmas Carol
3. First Person Fiction: Behind the Mountains
5. This Boy's Life: A Memoir
6. Life of Pi
7. Crispin: The Cross of Lead
8. Winter's Bone
9. I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban
10. Grammar for High School: A Sentence-Composing Approach---A Student Worktext .
7. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy|
by Douglas Adams
“Extremely funny . . . inspired lunacy . . . [and] over much too soon.”—The Washington Post Book World
Amazon.com Review Join Douglas Adams's hapless hero Arthur Dent as he travels the galaxy with his intrepid pal Ford Prefect, getting into horrible messes and generally wreaking hilarious havoc. Dent is grabbed from Earth moments before a cosmic construction team obliterates the planet to build a freeway. You'll never read funnier science fiction; Adams is a master of intelligent satire, barbed wit, and comedic dialogue. The Hitchhiker's Guide is rich in comedic detail and thought-provoking situations and stands up to multiple reads. Required reading for science fiction fans, this book (and its follow-ups) is also sure to please fans of Monty Python, Terry Pratchett's Discworld series, and British sitcoms. Features:
Join Douglas Adams's hapless hero Arthur Dent as he travels the galaxy with his intrepid pal Ford Prefect, getting into horrible messes and generally wreaking hilarious havoc. Dent is grabbed from Earth moments before a cosmic construction team obliterates the planet to build a freeway. You'll never read funnier science fiction; Adams is a master of intelligent satire, barbed wit, and comedic dialogue. The Hitchhiker's Guide is rich in comedic detail and thought-provoking situations and stands up to multiple reads. Required reading for science fiction fans, this book (and its follow-ups) is also sure to please fans of Monty Python, Terry Pratchett's Discworld series, and British sitcoms.... Read more
8. Valerian: The Complete Collection , Volume 1 (Valerian & Laureline)|
by Pierre Christin
This first volume of the collection contains books 1 and 2 of the series: The City of Shifting Waters – in its original two parts, 9 pages longer format – and The Empire of a Thousand Planets. It also includes book 0, Bad Dreams, translated into English for the first time: the very first adventures of our two heroes, published after City and retroactively numbered. Finally, linking the volumes of this collection together, a long, exclusive interview with the authors and director Luc Besson is illustrated with new art as well as numerous sketches, studies and photographs from the latter's upcoming big-screen adaptation.... Read more
1. Valerian: The Complete Collection (Valerian & Laureline), Volume 2
2. Valerian: The Complete Collection (Valerian & Laureline), Volume 3
3. Providence Act 1 Final Printing HC
4. Providence Act 2 Limited Edition Hardcover
5. Providence Act 3 Limited Edition Hardcover
6. Alan Moore Neonomicon Hardcover
7. The Empire of a Thousand Planets (Valerian)
8. Hostages of Ultralum (Valerian & Laureline)
9. Moebius Library: The World of Edena
10. Lazarus Volume 5 .
9. Saga Volume 7|
by Brian K Vaughan
From the worldwide bestselling team of FIONA STAPLES and BRIAN K. VAUGHAN, “The War for Phang” is an epic, self-contained SAGA event! Finally reunited with her ever-expanding family, Hazel travels to a war-torn comet that Wreath and Landfall have been battling over for ages. New friendships are forged and others are lost forever in this action-packed volume about families, combat and the refugee experience.... Read more
Collects issues 37 through 42.
1. Saga Volume 6
2. Saga, Vol. 5
3. Saga, Vol. 4
4. Saga, Vol. 3
5. Saga, Vol. 2
6. Saga, Vol. 1
7. Paper Girls Volume 2
8. Paper Girls Volume 1
9. Saga Book Two
10. The Wicked & The Divine Volume 5: Imperial Phase I .
10. Wonder Woman Vol. 1: The Lies (Rebirth)|
by Greg Rucka
Heroic. Iconic. Unstoppable. Armed with her Lasso of Truth and imbued with the power of the gods themselves, Princess Diana of Themyscira—known to the world as Wonder Woman—is one of the greatest superheroes in history.
1. Wonder Woman Vol. 2: Year One (Rebirth)
2. Wonder Woman Vol. 3: The Truth (Rebirth)
3. Batman Vol. 1: I Am Gotham (Rebirth)
4. Superman Vol. 1: Son Of Superman (Rebirth)
5. Wonder Woman Vol. 4: Godwatch (Rebirth)
6. The Flash Vol. 1: Lightning Strikes Twice (Rebirth)
7. Justice League Vol. 1: The Extinction Machines (Rebirth)
8. Aquaman Vol. 1: The Drowning (Rebirth)
9. DC Universe: Rebirth Deluxe Edition (DC Universe Event)
10. Supergirl Vol. 1: Reign of the Cyborg Supermen (Rebirth) .
|1-10 of 532856 Results Next|
Questions on ordering or shipping? click here for help.
Copyright © 1998-2007 geometry.net