|Store Home Browse: Books ... Home & Garden|
|1-10 of 604236 Results Next|
1. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing|
by Marie Kondō
This #1 New York Times best-selling guide to decluttering your home from Japanese cleaning consultant Marie Kondo takes readers step-by-step through her revolutionary KonMari Method for simplifying, organizing, and storing.
1. Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up
2. Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up (Random House Large Print)
3. The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck: How to Stop Spending Time You Don't Have with People You Don't Like Doing Things You Don't Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide)
4. Life-Changing Magic: A Journal - Spark Joy Every Day
5. Get Your Sh*t Together: How to Stop Worrying About What You Should Do So You Can Finish What You Need to Do and Start Doing What You Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide)
6. The Life-Changing Manga of Tidying Up: A Magical Story
7. The Art of Discarding: How to Get Rid of Clutter and Find Joy
8. The Complete Book of Home Organization
9. The More of Less: Finding the Life You Want Under Everything You Own
10. Summary: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing: in less than 30 minutes (Marie Kondo) .
2. The Magnolia Story|
by Chip Gaines, Joanna Gaines, Mark Dagostino
Are you ready to see your fixer upper?
These famous words are now synonymous with the dynamic husband-and-wife team Chip and Joanna Gaines, stars of HGTV’s Fixer Upper. As this question fills the airwaves with anticipation, their legions of fans continue to multiply and ask a different series of questions, like—Who are these people?What’s the secret to their success? And is Chip actually that funny in real life? By renovating homes in Waco, Texas, and changing lives in such a winsome and engaging way, Chip and Joanna have become more than just the stars of Fixer Upper, they have become America’s new best friends.
The Magnolia Story is the first book from Chip and Joanna, offering their fans a detailed look at their life together. From the very first renovation project they ever tackled together, to the project that nearly cost them everything; from the childhood memories that shaped them, to the twists and turns that led them to the life they share on the farm today.
They both attended Baylor University in Waco. However, their paths did not cross until Chip checked his car into the local Firestone tire shop where Joanna worked behind the counter. Even back then Chip was a serial entrepreneur who, among other things, ran a lawn care company, sold fireworks, and flipped houses. Soon they were married and living in their first fixer upper. Four children and countless renovations later, Joanna garners the attention of a television producer who notices her work on a blog one day.
In The Magnolia Story fans will finally get to join the Gaines behind the scenes and discover:
And yet there is still one lingering question for fans of the show: Is Chip really that funny? “Oh yeah,” says Joanna. “He was, and still is, my first fixer upper.”... Read more
1. A Touch of Farmhouse Charm: Easy DIY Projects to Add a Warm and Rustic Feel to Any Room
2. The Magnolia Journal
3. Better Than New: Lessons I've Learned from Saving Old Homes (and How They Saved Me)
4. Fixer Upper Season 1
5. Shaken: Discovering Your True Identity in the Midst of Life's Storms
6. This Life I Live: One Man's Extraordinary, Ordinary Life and the Woman Who Changed It Forever
7. Junk Gypsy: Designing a Life at the Crossroads of Wonder & Wander
8. Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls (and Everything in Between)
9. Rise: How a House Built a Family
10. Fixer Upper Season 2 .
3. The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer [binder edition]: Worksheets, Checklists, Etiquette, Calendars, and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions|
by Carley Roney
For the first time, the go-to wedding website, The Knot, has compiled all their essential planning tools—and dozens of new ideas—into this beautiful wedding organizer. Inside you will find:
1. The Knot Book of Wedding Lists: The Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Day, Down to the Smallest Detail
2. The Groom's Instruction Manual: How to Survive and Possibly Even Enjoy the Most Bewildering Ceremony Known to Man (Owner's and Instruction Manual)
3. The Broke-Ass Bride's Wedding Guide: Hundreds of Tips and Tricks for Hitting Your Budget
4. The Bride-to-Be Book: A Journal of Memories From the Proposal to "I Do"
5. A Practical Wedding Planner: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating the Wedding You Want with the Budget You've Got (without Losing Your Mind in the Process)
6. The Everything Mother of the Bride Book: The Ultimate Wedding Planning Guide for Mom! (Everything Series)
7. A Practical Wedding: Creative Ideas for Planning a Beautiful, Affordable, and Meaningful Celebration
8. The Knot Complete Guide to Weddings: The Ultimate Source of Ideas, Advice, and Relief for the Bride and Groom and Those Who Love Them
9. The Groom's Guide
10. The Wedding Planner & Organizer .
4. Creative Lettering and Beyond: Inspiring tips, techniques, and ideas for hand lettering your way to beautiful works of art (Creative...and Beyond)|
by Gabri Joy Kirkendall, Laura Lavender, Julie Manwaring, Shauna Lynn Panczyszyn
... Read more
Creative Lettering and Beyond combines the artistic talents and inspirational tips and tutorials of several professional hand letterers and calligraphers for a dynamic and interactive learning experience. After a brief introduction to the various tools and materials, artists and lettering enthusiasts will learn how to master the art of hand lettering and typography through engaging, easy-to-follow step-by-step projects, prompts, and exercises. From the basic shape and form of letters, to cursive script, spacing, and alignment, artists will discover how to transform simple words, phrases, and quotes into beautiful works of hand-lettered art. The interactive format and step-by-step process offers inspirational instruction for a wide variety of fun projects and gift ideas, including hand-rendered phrases on paper and digitally enhanced notecards. Artists will also discover how to apply lettering to linen, coffee mugs, calendars, and more. Numerous practice pages and interactive prompts throughout the book invite readers to put their newfound lettering skills to use, as well as work out their artistic ideas. Covering a variety of styles and types of lettered art, including calligraphy, illustration, chalk lettering, and more, artists will find a plethora of exercises and tips to help them develop their own unique lettering style. With comprehensive instructions and fun, inspirational exercises and projects, Creative Lettering and Beyond is a must-have resource for anyone who wants to learn this beautiful and stylish art form.
1. Calligraphy & Hand Lettering Notepad: Over 100 Lined Practice Pages for Free Form Calligraphy & Hand Lettering (Practice Makes Perfect Series)
2. Tombow Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Bright, 10-Pack
3. Hand Lettering 101: An Introduction to the Art of Creative Lettering
4. Tombow Beginner Lettering Marker (56190)
5. Staedtler Calligraphy Pen Set, 33 Pieces
6. Tombow Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Primary, 6-Pack
7. The Complete Book of Chalk Lettering: Create and Develop Your Own Style
8. The Ultimate Brush Lettering Guide: A Complete Step-by-Step Creative Workbook to Jump Start Modern Calligraphy Skills
9. Hand-Lettering (An Interactive Guide to the Art of Drawing Letters)
10. Sheaffer Calligraphy Maxi Kit, 3 Viewpoint Fountain Pens with 3 Nib Grades, Assortment of Ink Cartridges, Tracing Pad (73404)
11. Tombow Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Primary, 6-Pack .
5. The Moth Presents All These Wonders: True Stories About Facing the Unknown|
by Catherine Burns
“Wonderful." —Michiko Kakutani, New York Times
1. The Moth
2. Long Story Short: The Only Storytelling Guide You'll Ever Need
3. Ties That Bind: Stories of Love and Gratitude from the First Ten Years of StoryCorps
4. Here If You Need Me: A True Story
5. Somebody with a Little Hammer: Essays
6. Callings: The Purpose and Passion of Work (A StoryCorps Book)
7. Hallelujah Anyway: Rediscovering Mercy
8. Ghachar Ghochar: A Novel
9. Upstream: Selected Essays
10. Walking to Listen: 4,000 Miles Across America, One Story at a Time .
6. Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden: Grow, Harvest, and Arrange Stunning Seasonal Blooms|
by Erin Benzakein, Julie Chai
From Erin Benzakein, a leader in the locaflor farm-to-centerpiece movement and owner of internationally renowned Floret Flower Farm, Cut Flower Garden is equal parts instruction and inspiration—a book overflowing with lush photography of magnificent flowers and breathtaking arrangements organized by season. This beautiful guide to growing, harvesting, and arranging gorgeous blooms year-round gives readers vital tools to nurture a stunning flower garden and use their blossoms to create showstopping arrangements. With irresistible photos of Erin's flower farm that showcase exquisite blooms, tips for growing in a variety of spaces and climates as well as step-by-step instructions for lavish garlands, airy centerpieces, and romantic floral décor for every season, Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden informs and entices gardeners of all skill levels.... Read more
1. The Flower Farmer: An Organic Grower's Guide to Raising and Selling Cut Flowers, 2nd Edition
2. The Flower Workshop: Lessons in Arranging Blooms, Branches, Fruits, and Foraged Materials
3. Handpicked: Simple, Sustainable, and Seasonal Flower Arrangements
4. Cool Flowers: How to Grow and Enjoy Long-Blooming Hardy Annual Flowers Using Cool Weather Techniques
5. In Full Flower: Inspired Designs by Floral's New Creatives
6. The Flower Farmer's Year: How to Grow Cut Flowers for Pleasure and Profit
7. The 50 Mile Bouquet: Seasonal, Local and Sustainable Flowers
8. The Flower Chef: A Modern Guide to Do-It-Yourself Floral Arrangements
9. Foraged Flora: A Year of Gathering and Arranging Wild Plants and Flowers
10. The Flower Recipe Book .
7. Adult Coloring Book Designs: Stress Relief Coloring Book: Garden Designs, Mandalas, Animals, and Paisley Patterns|
48 Unique Designs to Color!
1. Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Animal Designs
2. Crayola Colored Pencils, 50 Count, Vibrant Colors, Pre-sharpened, Art Tools, great for Adult Coloring Books
3. Coloring Book for Adults: Amazing Swirls
4. Adult Coloring Book: Butterflies and Flowers : Stress Relieving Patterns (Volume 7)
5. Adult Coloring Book: Designs
6. Coloring Books for Adults Relaxation: Adult Coloring Books: Flowers, Animals and Garden Designs
7. Artlicious - 50 Premium Distinct Colored Pencils & 60 Deluxe Unique Gel Pens Combo Set
8. Kaleidoscope Wonders: Color Art for Everyone .
8. Hand Lettering 101: An Introduction to the Art of Creative Lettering|
by Chalkfulloflove, Paige Tate Select
UPDATE: We added Sarah's additional content in our latest print run!
If you follow Chalkfulloflove (also known as Sarah!) on social media, you and thousands of others already know how adorable her hand-lettered creations are. With Hand Lettering 101, Sarah brings her fabulous Hand Lettering 101 workshop right to you with this beginner workbook! In this book, you will go over the basics on how to learn Sarah's fun style of faux calligraphy. This book will guide you through each letter of the lower case alphabet, go over her technique behind connecting letters, give tips on how to mix and match your fonts, and finally lead you to make six finished projects! This is an introduction, so no experience is needed! Since practice is key, this gold spiral bound workbook lays flat and provides tons of opportunities for practice! Chalkfulloflove was created to encourage, inspire and make you giggle, so just pour yourself a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and settle in to start your own unique, adorable lettering creations!
Hand Lettering 101: An Introduction to the Art of Creative Lettering
1. Tombow Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Bright, 10-Pack
2. Tombow Beginner Lettering Marker (56190)
3. Creative Lettering and Beyond: Inspiring tips, techniques, and ideas for hand lettering your way to beautiful works of art (Creative...and Beyond)
4. Calligraphy & Hand Lettering Notepad: Over 100 Lined Practice Pages for Free Form Calligraphy & Hand Lettering (Practice Makes Perfect Series)
5. Tombow Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Primary, 6-Pack
6. The Ultimate Brush Lettering Guide: A Complete Step-by-Step Creative Workbook to Jump Start Modern Calligraphy Skills
7. Hand-Lettering (An Interactive Guide to the Art of Drawing Letters)
8. How To Draw Modern Florals: An Introduction To The Art of Flowers, Cacti, and More
9. 3Pacs X Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen / Soft Type & Hard Type (Each 3 Pens) / Total 6 Pens Set
10. Speedball Elegant Writer 4 Calligraphy Marker Instructional Set
11. Tombow Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Primary, 6-Pack .
9. Go F*ck Yourself, I'm Coloring: Swear Word Coloring Book|
by Alex Fleming
This book is part of the I'm Coloring series. After the success of Screw You, I'm Coloring , Alex Fleming decided to create a new book, with brand new designs, brand new swear words and expressions, but with the same goal - make you laugh, have fun and unwind.
This Vulgar Adult Coloring Book Features:
Order now and start this incredibly delightful & impolite journey. You’re going to love it.
Tags: swear word coloring book, swear word adult coloring book, sweary coloring book, adult coloring books, swearing coloring book, swear coloring book, swear word coloring book, swear word adult coloring book, sweary coloring book, adult coloring books, swearing coloring book, swear coloring book ... Read more
1. Calm the F*ck Down: An Irreverent Adult Coloring Book
2. Swear Word Coloring Book: The Jungle Adult Coloring Book featured with Sweary Words & Animals
3. Make Life Your Bitch: Motivational adult coloring book. Turn your stress into success! (Midnight Edition)
4. Crayola Colored Pencils, 50 Count, Vibrant Colors, Pre-sharpened, Art Tools, great for Adult Coloring Books
5. Fucking Adorable - Cute Critters with foul Mouths: Sweary Adult Coloring Book
6. Eat Shit & Die: An adult coloring book to help you cope with those asshats who try to ruin your day.
7. Swear Word Coloring Book: I Don't Give A Damn Adult Coloring Book Featuring Sweary Words & Funny Phrases
8. Cocktastic! Colourful Cocks: Willies in Art ? A hilarious & naughty coloring book
9. Cheer the F*ck Up: An Irreverently Positive Adult Coloring Book (Irreverent Book Series) (Volume 3)
10. Swear Word Coloring Book ( Nights Edition).: 40 Sweary Designs .(Relaxing Coloring Book with Sweary Coloring Book For Fun) .
10. Wreck This Journal (Paper bag) Expanded Ed.|
by Keri Smith
Special limited paper bag cover edition of the internationally bestselling phenomenon with over 7 million copies sold! Paint, poke, create, destroy, and wreck—to create a journal as unique as you are
1. Wreck This Journal (Duct Tape) Expanded Ed.
2. Finish This Book
3. Wreck This Journal Everywhere
4. Wreck This Journal (Red) Expanded Ed.
5. The Pocket Scavenger
6. The Imaginary World Of...
7. Wreck This Journal (Black) Expanded Edition
8. This Is Not a Book
9. How to Be an Explorer of the World: Portable Life Museum
10. Tear Up This Book! (American Girl Library) .
|1-10 of 604236 Results Next|
Questions on ordering or shipping? click here for help.
Copyright © 1998-2007 geometry.net