|Store Home Browse: Books ... Computers & Internet|
|1-10 of 477409 Results Next|
1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: The Complete Official Guide Collector's Edition|
COLLECTOR’S EDITION BONUS: Premium hardcover,extra-large map poster and dedicated 16-page art section
1. The Legend of Zelda: Art & Artifacts
2. The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia
3. amFilm Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Nintendo Switch 2017 (2-Pack)
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch
5. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Wii U
6. Nintendo amiibo-Bokoblin: Breath of the Wild
7. Nintendo amiibo-Link (Rider): Breath of the Wild
8. Nintendo amiibo-Link (Archer): Breath of the Wild
9. Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
10. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Nintendo Switch .
2. Cracking the Coding Interview: 189 Programming Questions and Solutions|
by Gayle Laakmann McDowell
I am not a recruiter. I am a software engineer. And as such, I know what it's like to be asked to whip up brilliant algorithms on the spot and then write flawless code on a whiteboard. I've been through this as a candidate and as an interviewer.
1. Programming Interviews Exposed: Secrets to Landing Your Next Job
2. The Algorithm Design Manual
3. Elements of Programming Interviews: The Insiders' Guide
4. Cracking the PM Interview: How to Land a Product Manager Job in Technology
5. Elements of Programming Interviews in Java: The Insiders' Guide
6. Algorithms (4th Edition)
7. Introduction to Algorithms, 3rd Edition (MIT Press)
8. Elements of Programming Interviews in Python: The Insider's Guide
9. Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
10. Grokking Algorithms: An illustrated guide for programmers and other curious people .
3. The Art of Persona 5|
by Prima Games
Character Gallery: Includes compelling artwork of the main characters and their personas, plus personal data never before released in English!
Concept Art: Loaded with initial character concepts, rough sketches, original drafts, and illustrations—a must-have for Persona fans!
Game Visuals: Chronicles the inspiration behind graphics seen in the game, including setting illustrations, story scenarios, and other key images.
Illustration Gallery: Magazine covers and posters collected in one convenient location.
Creator Commentary: Interspersed with exclusive details and little-known tidbits straight from character creator Shigenori Soejima!... Read more
1. Yakuza Kiwami - PlayStation 4 Steelbook Edition
2. Persona 3: Official Design Works
3. Persona 5 Original Soundtrack
4. Persona 4 Arena: Official Design Works
5. Gundam Versus - PlayStation 4
6. Shovel Knight: Official Design Works
7. Persona 4: Official Design Works
8. Bloodborne Official Artworks
9. Valkyria Revolution - PlayStation 4
10. Persona 5 - PlayStation 4 "Take Your Heart" Premium Edition .
4. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Deluxe Edition: The Complete Official Guide|
DELUXE EDITION BONUS: Deluxe format of 11 ” x 15”, premium vintage hardcover, exclusive dedicated 16-page retrospective celebrating thirty years of Zelda games, a 16-page dedicated art section, and two ribbon bookmarks.
1. The Legend of Zelda: Art & Artifacts
2. Sonic Mania: Collector's Edition - Nintendo Switch
3. Triforce Injustice 2: The Versus Collection - Not Machine Specific;
4. RiME - Nintendo Switch
5. HORI Zelda Breath of the Wild Starter Kit for Nintendo Switch Officially Licensed by Nintendo - Nintendo Switch;
6. Yakuza Kiwami - PlayStation 4 Steelbook Edition
7. Cave Story+ - Nintendo Switch
8. Medicom Nintendo Ultra Detail Series: The Legend Of Zelda Triforce Of The Gods: Link Udf Figure
9. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Limited Edition - Nintendo 3DS
10. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Prima Official Guide .
5. Deep Learning (Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning series)|
by Ian Goodfellow, Yoshua Bengio, Aaron Courville
"Written by three experts in the field, Deep Learning is the only comprehensive book on the subject." -- Elon Musk, cochair of OpenAI; cofounder and CEO of Tesla and SpaceX
Deep learning is a form of machine learning that enables computers to learn from experience and understand the world in terms of a hierarchy of concepts. Because the computer gathers knowledge from experience, there is no need for a human computer operator to formally specify all the knowledge that the computer needs. The hierarchy of concepts allows the computer to learn complicated concepts by building them out of simpler ones; a graph of these hierarchies would be many layers deep. This book introduces a broad range of topics in deep learning.
The text offers mathematical and conceptual background, covering relevant concepts in linear algebra, probability theory and information theory, numerical computation, and machine learning. It describes deep learning techniques used by practitioners in industry, including deep feedforward networks, regularization, optimization algorithms, convolutional networks, sequence modeling, and practical methodology; and it surveys such applications as natural language processing, speech recognition, computer vision, online recommendation systems, bioinformatics, and videogames. Finally, the book offers research perspectives, covering such theoretical topics as linear factor models, autoencoders, representation learning, structured probabilistic models, Monte Carlo methods, the partition function, approximate inference, and deep generative models.
Deep Learning can be used by undergraduate or graduate students planning careers in either industry or research, and by software engineers who want to begin using deep learning in their products or platforms. A website offers supplementary material for both readers and instructors.... Read more
1. Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems
2. Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics: Algorithms, Worked Examples, and Case Studies (MIT Press)
3. Python Machine Learning
4. The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction, Second Edition (Springer Series in Statistics)
5. Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
6. Make Your Own Neural Network
7. TensorFlow Machine Learning Cookbook
8. Machine Learning: A Probabilistic Perspective (Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning series)
9. An Introduction to Statistical Learning: with Applications in R (Springer Texts in Statistics)
10. Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction (Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning) .
6. Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems|
by Aurélien Géron
... Read more
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. Now, even programmers who know close to nothing about this technology can use simple, efficient tools to implement programs capable of learning from data. This practical book shows you how.
By using concrete examples, minimal theory, and two production-ready Python frameworks—scikit-learn and TensorFlow—author Aurélien Géron helps you gain an intuitive understanding of the concepts and tools for building intelligent systems. You’ll learn a range of techniques, starting with simple linear regression and progressing to deep neural networks. With exercises in each chapter to help you apply what you’ve learned, all you need is programming experience to get started.
1. Deep Learning (Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning series)
2. Introduction to Machine Learning with Python: A Guide for Data Scientists
3. Python Machine Learning
4. Learning TensorFlow: A guide to building deep learning systems
5. Practical Statistics for Data Scientists: 50 Essential Concepts
6. Deep Learning: A Practitioner's Approach
7. Designing Data-Intensive Applications: The Big Ideas Behind Reliable, Scalable, and Maintainable Systems
8. Fundamentals of Deep Learning: Designing Next-Generation Machine Intelligence Algorithms
9. Data Science from Scratch: First Principles with Python
10. TensorFlow Machine Learning Cookbook .
7. The Legend of Zelda: Art & Artifacts|
The Legend of Zelda™: Art and Artifacts contains over four hundred pages of fully realized illustrations from the entire thirty-year history of The Legend of Zelda™ including artwork from the upcoming The Legend of Zelda™: Breath of the Wild! Every masterwork is printed on high-quality paper in an oversized format so you can immerse yourself in the fine details of each piece. This book includes rare promotional pieces, game box art, instruction booklet illustrations, official character illustrations, sprite art, interviews with the artists, and much, much more! The Legend of Zelda™: Art and Artifacts collects many of your favorite masterpieces from the storied franchise, as well as rare and never before seen content, presented in one handsome hardcover.
1. The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia
2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: The Complete Official Guide Collector's Edition
3. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Deluxe Edition: The Complete Official Guide
4. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Vol. 1
5. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask / A Link to the Past -Legendary Edition- (The Legend of Zelda: Legendary Edition)
6. The Legend of Zelda Box Set
7. The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons / Oracle of Ages -Legendary Edition- (The Legend of Zelda: Legendary Edition)
8. Okami Official Complete Works
9. The Art of Fire Emblem: Awakening
10. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time -Legendary Edition- (The Legend of Zelda: Legendary Edition) .
8. CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Ninth Edition (Exams 220-901 & 220-902)|
by Mike Meyers
This bestselling on-the-job reference and test preparation guide has been fully revised for the new 2015 CompTIA A+ exam objectives for exams 901 & 902
Written by the leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification and training, this self-study book and CD has been thoroughly updated to cover 100% of the exam objectives on the 2015 CompTIA A+ exams. New topics include managing and maintaining cellular devices, including tablets; configuring operating systems, including Windows 8, Android, and iOS; and enhanced, mobile-centered security and troubleshooting procedures. The All-in-One Exam Guide enables you to take the test with complete confidence. It also serves as a practical reference for IT support and technical personnel.
Electronic content includes:
1. CompTIA Network+ All-In-One Exam Guide, Sixth Edition (Exam N10-006)
2. CompTIA Security+ All-in-One Exam Guide, Fourth Edition (Exam SY0-401)
3. CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 Practice Questions Exam Cram
4. CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 Exam Cram
5. CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
6. CompTIA IT Fundamentals Study Guide: Exam FC0-U51
7. CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide: Exams 220-901 and 220-902
8. CompTIA IT Fundamentals All-in-One Exam Guide (Exam FC0-U51)
9. CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-401 Study Guide
10. Upgrading and Repairing PCs (22nd Edition) .
9. The Death of Expertise: The Campaign Against Established Knowledge and Why it Matters|
by Thomas M. Nichols
People are now exposed to more information than ever before, provided both by technology and by increasing access to every level of education. These societal gains, however, have also helped fuel a surge in narcissistic and misguided intellectual egalitarianism that has crippled informed debates on any number of issues. Today, everyone knows everything: with only a quick trip through WebMD or Wikipedia, average citizens believe themselves to be on an equal intellectual footing with doctors and diplomats. All voices, even the most ridiculous, demand to be taken with equal seriousness, and any claim to the contrary is dismissed as undemocratic elitism.
1. Not a Scientist: How Politicians Mistake, Misrepresent, and Utterly Mangle Science
2. Irresistible: The Rise of Addictive Technology and the Business of Keeping Us Hooked
3. Anti-Intellectualism in American Life
4. Weaponized Lies: How to Think Critically in the Post-Truth Era
5. The Ideas Industry: How Pessimists, Partisans, and Plutocrats are Transforming the Marketplace of Ideas.
6. Winter Is Coming: Why Vladimir Putin and the Enemies of the Free World Must Be Stopped
7. The Knowledge Illusion: Why We Never Think Alone
8. The Crisis of the Middle-Class Constitution: Why Economic Inequality Threatens Our Republic
9. Talk to the Hand: The Utter Bloody Rudeness of the World Today, or Six Good Reasons to Stay Home and Bolt the Door
10. The Complacent Class: The Self-Defeating Quest for the American Dream .
10. World of Warcraft Chronicle Volume 2|
by BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT
Blizzard Entertainment and Dark Horse Books are thrilled to present the next installment of the wildly popular World of Warcraft Chronicle series. Volume 2 will reveal more sought-after details about the game universe's history and mythology. Showcasing lush, all-new artwork from fan favorites such as Peter Lee, Joseph Lacroix, and Alex Horley, this tome is sure to please all fans--casual and collector alike.... Read more
1. World of Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 1
2. World of Warcraft: The Official Cookbook
3. World of Warcraft: Ultimate Visual Guide, Updated and Expanded
4. World of Warcraft: An Adult Coloring Book
5. World of Warcraft: Traveler
6. Illidan: World of Warcraft
7. World of Warcraft: Rise of the Horde (Blizzard Legends)
8. Illidan: World of Warcraft
9. World of Warcraft: Arthas: Rise of the Lich King (World of Warcraft (Pocket Star))
10. The Art of World of Warcraft .
|1-10 of 477409 Results Next|
Questions on ordering or shipping? click here for help.
Copyright © 1998-2007 geometry.net